Old Town® took inspiration from our nationwide team of pro staff members, focused on innovative features, and spent years on in-depth research and development. Our team examined seating, rod placement, paddle holders and total “fish-ability” and incorporated it all into this revolutionary fishing series.
Like it’s siblings the Predator 13 and MX, the XL incorporates all the innovative features of the Predator that anglers are raving about, like the Exo-Ridge deck, Element Seat System, high-strength mounting plates and Tri-Hull design.
You asked for a high-capacity version of the Predator, here it is. Available in urban camo, the largest in the Predator fleet, the XL truly lives up to its name at 6.35cm wider, featuring more storage options, virtually infinite configurations for mounting sonar and electronics, and an unprecedented 272kg capacity.
What really separates the XL from the rest of the pack is something truly inspired. Old Town’s engineers have designed an optional revolutionary modular console system in tandem with our newest Predator.
The Predator XL incorporates an innovative system that allows you to customise your Predator XL with electronics or recreational paddling in a matter of mere seconds.
- Old Town PDL Drive
- Rudder control knob positioned for fast, easy steering
- Element Seating System delivers adjustable, all-day comfort
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck for sure footing and fast drainage
- Scupper Holes including a built-in transducer scupper
- 6 Removable Mounting Plates for accessory mounting without drilling into the hull
- Oversized Exo-Ridge Tank Well for cooler, gear box and more
- Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover holds plenty gear
- 6-inch access hatch in PDL console
- Gear storage pockets designed for fast access
- Rudder System
|Seat Width||53cm (without console)|
|Bow Hatch||42cm x 27cm|