Introducing the most advanced pedal powered fishing machine of its kind. It gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling.
Introducing the most advanced pedal powered fishing machine of its kind. It gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With forward, reverse and agile manoeuvrability, you’ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking. The Predator PDL’s specially-designed hull combines the perfect balance of smooth pedal stroke speed and stand-up stability.
Seat Height: 38.1cm
Leg Length: 122cm
Bow Hatch: 42cm x 27cm
Max Capacity: 204kg
SRP: $4,699 (Save $559)
- Old Town PDL Drive
- Rudder control knob positioned for fast, easy steering
- Element Seating System delivers adjustable, all-day comfort
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck for sure footing and fast drainage
- Scupper Holes including a built-in transducer scupper
- 6 Removable Mounting Plates for accessory mounting without drilling into the hull
- Oversized Exo-Ridge Tank Well for cooler, gear box and more
- Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover holds plenty gear
- 6-inch access hatch in PDL console
- Gear storage pockets designed for fast access
- Rudder System
ELEMENT SEATING SYSTEM
Form meets function and comfort meets cast in this remarkably versatile seat design specifically for the angler. The TRAVEL position provides a lower center of gravity when you need stability. The ATTACK position provides raised seating when fishing. The Element seating system can be quickly flipped out of the way into the STAND-UP position for poling, sighting and casting.
New pedal-powered fishing machine for precise boat control and hands-free fishing from the award winning predator series. Forward and reverse for exact boat control in wind and current.
Removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking.